Beer Gummy Tutorial
Surprise your favorite beer lover with a GIANT gummy candy made from real beer! Jiggly and wiggly and a super fun gummy foam on top!
Servings: 40 oz
- 40 oz beer
- 16 packs gelatin (Knox brand) 0r 112g
- Sprinkle gelatin over beer. Use a spatula to push the gelatin down into the beer.
- Let set 5 minutes.
- Dissolve in microwave in 30 second increments until clear and there are no visible granules.
- Do NOT overheat.
- Pour 95% of mixture into large cup (I used a movie theater cup).
- Let set overnight.
- Melt leftover gelatin.
- Use immesion blender or whisk to make bubbles in gelatin.
- Pour foam into cup with chilled gelatin beer mixture and let set 10-15 minutes.
- To remove the gummy from the cup, simply peel off the cup from the gelatin
- Use leftover foam to add on top and drip down the sides.
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 7mg | Calcium: 1mg