Liz Marek teaches you how to create an Alice in wonderland garden party themed cake complete with gumpaste teacups, wafer paper flowers and a beautifully detailed golden doorknob.Video Content
1. Creating the teacups, shaping and drying
2. Preparing the cake, adding on realistic leaf texture
3. Creating the gold doorknob and adding fun details
4. Making the wafer paper flower
5. Hand-painting the teacups and adding shine
6. Assembling the cake
This cake has whimsical written all over it! You’ll love learning how to make perfectly dainty teacups that looks like REAL porcelain! The ornate doorknob is full of pretty gold detail and looks stunning against the green leafy backdrop! Place this cake on a table full of tiny foods, teacups and teapots and have yourself a party!